Tuesday, January 08, 2008

in the stars

me: what?

Luc: What what?

me: who?

Luc: exactly.

me: my horoscope

Luc: What about it.

me: SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Astronomers say that the Sagittarius
Galaxy is being devoured by our own galaxy. It's getting stretched,
rearranged, and assimilated by our massive gravity. I'd like to offer up this
scenario as a metaphor for you to put into play in the coming week,
Sagittarius. Imagine all the fun and interesting ways that you yourself
could be "eaten." Maybe you could get absorbed into an exciting social
scene, or be integrated into an institution you love, or become part of a
movement you've admired from afar. And maybe you could simply do
what's necessary to get yourself kissed, licked, and sucked all over.

Luc: Is that the Onion?

me: no!
it's some newsletter that annevan subscribed me to
their horoscopes are usually way more sober
this one is particularly racy
what's your sign
I'll send you hors
yours
it won't be as fun as mine, I'm sure

Luc: Taurus

me: but then again
I'll be sleeping alone tonight
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): The longest waves on the planet unfurl in the
place where the Atlantic Ocean flows into the mouth of the Amazon River.
The phenomenon is called the "pororoca" (from a word meaning
"tumultuous noise"), and has become a favorite challenge for surfers. In
2003, a Brazilian daredevil named Picuruta Salazar rode a single wave for
37 minutes, gliding and plowing for almost eight miles. Judging from your
current astrological omens, Taurus, I'd say that's an apt metaphor for the
kind of wave you now have the chance to jump on. If you choose to give
it a whirl, don't plan for a short sweet burst of adrenaline. Be ready for a
long, rollicking balancing act.

Luc: wtf?

me: I kind of like yours

Luc: It's EXTREME!

me: I know
LOL
X-treme!
I would trade you, if it wasn't for the part about getting licked and sucked

Luc: Now, when people ask me how my days going I'm just gonna go, "YEAH!" and jump through the nearest window.

me: first tho
flash the "hang loose" sign

Luc: Hang ten!

me: exact!
XTREME!

No comments: