Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tiny Emo Daniel Day Lewis

As I mentioned in a previous post, there is this little man I see on the train practically every day who bears a striking resemblance to Daniel Day Lewis -- all dark, gaunt, with piercing blue eyes -- but tiny. And emo.

I've become sort of obsessed with him.

I told my friends about him. We call him Teddl.

Yesterday, when I went to grab some coffee with my friend Hoodia, we passed by Teddl on the street -- and I immediately grabbed her arm, began flailing about and saying, "OH OH OH OH" (sort of like I was having a mini seizure), and whispered in her ear, "THERE'S TINY DANIEL DAY LEWIS!"

It honest-to-god was like a celebrity sighting.

I promised I would attempt a photo. This morning, I caught this blurry image to text to friends:

0110080903.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman, Tiny, Emo, Daniel Day Lewis

No comments: