Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just one of the ten thousand reasons I'm glad I'm no longer a fourteen-year-old girl

Brief chat tonight with my niece:

rebecca: Hey there! Haven't seen you online in awhile and was just thinking of you!
jessica: crappy and i am about to hit her in the face untill she BLEEDS
rebecca: excuse me?
jessica: can i talk to you another time...my supposed best hates me
rebecca: oh that's big drama -- certainly
jessica: thanks
rebecca: ten four
jessica: bye

***

Two quick observations:
1. omg I sound old and dorky
2. it's a little comforting that the Internet hasn't changed things THAT much. We'd just be doing this using three-way calling fifteen years ago. (Ah. NINETEEN YEARS AGO. Shit, I need a drink. Another reason it rocks to be old.)

1 comment:

Dread Pirate Jessica said...

I'm not afraid of growing old because nothing can be worse than being a 12-year-old girl.