Saturday, August 19, 2006

A little something for everyone.

Wow. Television is so full of riches. I just made a most incredible discovery. Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

It's just like a regular reality show, only all the contestants wear bizarre superhero outfits. They refer to to each other by their superhero names -- including "Major Victory" and "Fat Momma."

There is a super villian named "Dark enforcer."

The elimination involves a big oscar-the-grouch style trash can.


I just. . . I can't. . . I want. . . Just. . . Look.

Dorks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The show does rock, n'est ce pas? I can't IMAGINE how they got Stan Lee to do it, or what they paid him.

Bet he's got shares in the Sci-Fi network now.

I would love to be him. Someone who got filthy rich doing exactly what he wanted to do his whole life, no apologies, AND hip and conscious enough to have invented the damn X-Men.

Whoo!