Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Cuz I'm saving the right one for Anne Coulter

Dear Newsweek:

Suck my left nut.

Love,
RJ

UPDATE: Since, somehow, I got linked by MSNBC to this post, I thought I'd elucidate.

I hate that the "State of Marriage" report focuses solely on women. I hate that, somehow, in the economics of union, NAY, in the economics of straight people union, women are considered somehow the commodity. Not only are we considered a commodity, but we are considered a PERISHABLE commodity.

I hate that the idea that men might be seeking marriage is mentioned in passing, and mentioned in the context of a "we've come a long way, baby" sort of pat on the back.

I hate the fact that this article is supposed to be some kind of progressive report, and it still sounds so very pejorative. It sounds more like, "Huh, guys. Turns out our incredibly condescending sweeping bullshit announcement that no woman over 30 would ever be married was wrong. Turns out somebody married these old broads. Weird. Anyway, you old bitches shouldn't be so inconsolate, after all."

I hate the fact that this post will be considered the bitter ranting of an old maid.

And I hate you.


Just kidding, I really don't hate you. I'm sorry. Really, I'm totally sorry. C'mon. I'll buy you an ice cream.

Stop pouting, seriously.

No comments: