Thursday, February 16, 2006

carving out my path


just a bit
Originally uploaded by Rebecca June.
This morning I met with a former agency of mine and brainstormed potential new products.

I got a thrill as I said, "I would love to work with you on business development, carving out new markets," and I got wide-eyed, enthusiastic nods.

I love the freedom to do what I want and the credibility to sell myself and my services.

I like to think of this last week as a trip, a free-fall tumble, follwed by a beautiful landing on both feet.

Or, perhaps a nice jackie chan move - quick kicks to the obstacles in my way, flying around in the rain-soaked nighttime alley, perhaps landing on a fire-escape and shooting a snotty grin behind me.

That's right, motherfuckers. Eat my dust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I once free-fell off a horse and landed on my feet. So I know how you feel.